R u cereal, i never saw that one-a acoming?

JUST FOUR SHORT WEEKS AGO MY LOVING (NOT) WIFE, YOU KNOW HER, THE WONDERFUL AND THOUGHTFUL LATE ANIVERSARY GIVER, HAS JUST DROPPED THE “dvpo”. DAMN MAN, THAT’S A REAL BUMMER. HAD MY TAP SHOES SHINNED, PICKED-UP MY TUXEDO TODAY AND WAS ALL PRIMED TO DO ONE “SONG & DANCE” ROUTINE LIKE THIS COURT HAVE EVER SEEN. GUESS I SHOULD BREATH A LITTLE SIGH OF RELEIF. TALK 'BOUT BEING ABLE TO SCREW-UP A ONE CAR PARADE.
WHAT THE HELL…O WAS SHE THINKING? OOOPS, GOD MAY BE THE ONLY WHO ONE KNOWS THAT, IF EVEN HIM! I FIGURE SHE THINKS,"I DROPPED IT. HE CAN COME HOME, WE’LL GO TO A FAMILY COUNSLOR, WE’LL BE A FAMILY AGAIN AND EVERYTHING WILL BE OK. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, IF YOU REMEMBER THE MOVIE “CLUELESS”, IT MIGHT GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF WHOM I’D DEALING WITH. IF YOU DIDN’T, IT A PETTY GOOD MOVIE. HEART BREAK RIDGE WITH CLINT EASTWOOD, YOU KNOW WHAT A “CLUSTER @+$#%***&)#%” IS!
SHE DOESN’T HAVE THE SLIGHTESS INKLING OF WHAT SHE HAS DONE. PANDORA HAD IT BETTER THAN SHE WILL. YOU HAVE ME TO EVECTED AND TOSSED OUT OF MY OWN HOUSE, SCREW-UP MY BANK ACCOUNTS, STEAL MY CHILDREN A THIRD TIME AND TELL HALF THE WORLD "I’M A DOMESTIC VIOLENCE PERPATRATOR WHO SCARES AND BEATS HIS WIFE AND KIDS. AND THEY LIVE IN CONSTANT FEAR OF THEIR LIVES 24/7. I THINK AT THE LEAST, I SHOULD BE ABLE TO GIVE HER A "WHOOP-ASS-SANDWICH-W/A CAN OF WORMS AS A FILLER. I’VE HEARD THE PHRASE "YEA THOUGH I WALK THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH, I FEAR NO EVIL, ME TOO CAUSSE I OWN THE VALLEY.
OK, ENOUGH ENTERAINMENT FOR TONIGHT. THIS HAS BECOME LIKE THE 70’S NFL HALF-TIME "PUNT, PASS, & KICK FOR THE 12 YEAR OLDS. ‘CLIPPING’ WAS ONLY OUTLAWED IN FOOTBALL, NOT LIFE
Q 1- WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? HELL WILL FREEZE OVER SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE WE SLEEP UNDER THE SAME ROOF, NEVER AGAIN! I’M OUT ALREADY COUNTING THE 365 DAYS FOR THE I YEAR SEPARATION AND FILE FOR DIVORCE.
Q 2- I THINK I SHOULD FILE EQUAL DISTRUBTION OF PROPERTY, PERMANENT TOTAL CHILD CUSTODY AND ASK FOR CHILD SUPPORT, (COULD ASK FOR ALIMONY TOO), AS SOON AS I CAN GET THE PAPERWORK (FORMS) FILLED OUT. IS/ARE THERE ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD DO?
Q 3-CAN ONLY ONE SPOUSE SIGN THE FORMS ABOVE AND FILE?
Q 4- DO I NEED TO DO SOMETHING OR FILE SOMETHING WITH THE COURT, TO ENSURE THE “dvpo” IS REMOVED FROM MY RECORD(s)?

I suggest you see a lawyer to attempt and plan for a separation agreement or file suit with the court to have all the issues relating to the separation resolved. If you file first you will be the Plaintiff and your wife the defendant, she will likely file counterclaims for all issues as well.

The DVPO is a civil action, and since it was dismissed voluntarily it should not affect your record.