Reduce child support due to drastic income changes-BOTH PARE

I need to find out how to have my CS reduced due to dramatic income changes…I am currently unemployed but hope to start a new job soon. I anticipate my new salary will be significantly lower than my average income (salary and commission) over the last 4 years when the CS started. Additionally my ex-wife was laid off several months ago and has not actively searched for work, to my knowledge. My estimation is that our combined annual income now is $90,000 to $100,000 less than what the CS is based on.
I am in need of immediate consultation as to the legal process to have the CS adjusted to a reasonable and fair amount. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

You should hire an attorney to help you with the modification, or contact the family court and file a motion to modify.