Refusal of visitation

Are there any legal repercussions if the non custodial parent refuses visitation with the child? All child support is still paid on time, but parent opts to not see child.

No, the court will not and cannot force parent to exercise visitation or custodial time. You must still pay child support pursuant to your current order, but your child support obligation may change if you have no overnights with the child (it could increase).