Reimbursement of Attorney Fees


During a child support modification hearing earlier this year, I was awarded reimbursement of my attorney fees. This was put in my new order to be paid back to me on a monthly basis. My ex is not making the monthly payments to reimburse me for the attorney fees. When I have tried to discuss with him its all the normal excuses…I’ll send a check tomorrow or he will just ignore my requests.

Do I have any recourse and if so, what should i do?



You need to file a motion for contempt to bring his non compliance to the court’s attention. He can be held in civil contempt and even put in jail until he complies with the order.