Restraining orders and Divorce

I was recently granted a 50B and temporary custody of my daughter against my husband in which he gets supervised visits every other Sunday. We have been separated for about a year and a half. I now have the funds to file for my divorce. I guess what i need to know is , Do i need to make sure there is something in the Complaint for Divorce that has the docket # and the a copy of the 50B attached to the complaint?

No, you do not need to reference the domestic violence file number in the divorce action.