Retrieving Property and other Fun Stuff


After our separation, I was able to retrieve most of my property from the marital home. However, my wife is still denying me access to the home to retrieve my children’s (from my first marriage) furniture. They’ve been living on mattresses with no bed frames or dressers for 3 months. How can I get their stuff?

Also, I’ve begun to discover that my wife is posting some pretty nasty things about me on her Facebook account. Do I have any rights regarding this?


If you have a claim for equitable distribution pending you may file a motion for return of separate property to get your children’s furnishings back, you are entitled to have your attorney’s fees reimbursed for this motion.
As for the face book comments, if the allegations are untrue you may sue her for libel and defamation of character.