Get my stuff?

I voluntarily moved out of the home and left some property behind. The property was all stuff that belonged to me prior to marriage. STBX has now changed locks and I don’t have access to house. If he doesn’t agree to let me come get it, is there some other legal means I can use to get my stuff?

You can file for equitable distribution of the marital estate and include a motion for an interim distribution of property/ return of separate property seeking an order of the court allowing you to retrieve your property.