Returning to Home

I have moved out of the marital home and I did return at one point to collect some of my things. I wasn’t able to get everything as I didn’t have room in my car so I need to return to get the rest. I have asked me STBX if I could return to get the rest of my stuff and he states that I can not since I left it there it means that I didn’t want it. Can I get a court order to allow me to return to the home to get specific items i.e personal things and stuff that was mine before the marriage (TV, kitchen electronics, furniture)?

If you left and established residence elsewhere you cannot return without his permission. It would be best to negotiate whatever property you want from the house in the the separation agreement. If he will not negotiate then you will have to file for equitable distribution.