Rv is equall to a home?

In contract made in mediation between i and my ex girlfriend it states that we must have our own residence with at least 2 bedrooms for our daughter to visit/stay with either of us (since we live in seperate states) during our visitation agreement so that our daughter has her own room. My questions is would a RV (mobile home) that i can drive be considered the same thing if i get one with 2 bedrooms as well as a bathroom and kitchen facilities?

An RV might be adequate under the contract, but I would have to read the agreement and discuss how the agreement was entered to determine whether the term “residence” could be considered ambiguous and if so, how it may be construed by the court.

The clause in the contract states “Each party shall have his or her own residence which will have at least two bedrooms so the child has her own room, and nither party shall have the roommates in his or her own residence.”

I believe this was brought forward to make sure our child would be safe and have her privacy as well as her own living space.

My response doesn’t change. I would need to discuss how the agreement was entered to determine whether the term “residence” could be considered ambiguous and if so, how it may be construed by the court.