SA/Child Support

My husband and I seperated 2 years ago. During our marriage he was abusive. He agreed to leave if I signed a SA agreement allowing him to pay a daycare bill as child support directly to the daycare. I had no idea of his income and signed it to get him to leave. Am I able to go to Child Support Enforcement and get everything set up thru them? My husband will not agree to paying me child support directly if he isn’t forced to.

Yes, you may bring an action for child support through child support enforcement.