Savings account


Quick question… Child support is getting ready to end, the father had a savings account for child (adult rather) but had to use the money for himself, is he still required to turn what money WAS in the account over to the child?This account was in his and the childs name, if that makes a difference. Thanks


If he was custodian of the account and not a joint owner, yes the money should be turned over to the child.