Scared and dont know what to do


Dear partsmanager99:

Greetings. I am sorry, but I don’t know what you mean by a 50c action. Also, what specifically is your question. Are you asking how she could have done this or what to do next?

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

10925 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax


The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.


After being married for 11 years, my wife cheated, confessed and then turned around and left filing a gs50b on me. We go to court with all the info and my attorney takes a 50c as a reduce vs a gs50b i thought we could have won and she gets kids for now and home and possesions… never any proof of anything, I never touched or offered to harm her in any way. she did this to gain custody of kids and home and it worked what to do, Im scared my kids are gonna get brainwashed by her and her family and friends what to do…