Help me Please


[:(] First I am sorry that your ex is being the way she and her boyfreind should not be near them looks like they are putting them at risk. This is a bad seen for them.
Have you tried DSS and the police?
Are you legally seperated? We made our own sep agg up but not my ex wants to take to court and have the paper void why all about money
I hope this helps you out a little I know what you are going though and I do not wish this for anyone most of all the children


Dear partsmanager99:

Greetings. You must immediately file a complaint for custody, which can fix any custody issue resolved by a 50B action. You need an attorney to assist you with the complaint more than likely, so I would advise you to get assistance with the fee. GOod luck.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

10925 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax


The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.


My wife left a month ago and filed a GS50B when went to court was dropped but had a no contact order granting custody of child. She got evicted from home and put belongings into storage, and my 15 old so tells me that they have been staying with her new boyfriend right in front of children and have been drinking and driving with kids in car and putting my kids in danger, also giving my 10 year special needs child dipping tobacco what can I do …Please help ME…I have no money because she cleaned bank account out as well.