Scared and needs advice

I have been married for nearly 9 years. We have 1 child together and I have 1 from a previous relationship. We bought a home together back in April. Our marriage has been rocky from the start but we have stuck it out miserably for this long. Hubby is now adamant that he wants a divorce. I have always been a stay at home mom/housewife. He has control of everything, especially the money. He makes a lot of money and keeps most of it hidden in bank accounts that I have no access to, while providing me with just enough to cover basic expenses for the home. I need to know what to do as far as my name being on the deed to the house. I cant afford to ask for the house because I cant pay the mortgage, but can he force me out of the house? He is also threatening to cut my health insurance off the minute we separate, and I just know he is going to do his best to make this divorce as miserable as he can and leave me out to dry with both of the kids. Is there any chance of me getting any sort of spousal support on top of my child support just until I can get on my own feet?? I cant afford to go to a lawyer myself because like I said before he controls all the money. Please tell me where to begin. Im scared and not sure what to do. Thank you!

He cannot force you out of the home, and likely cannot remove you from the insurance. Most HRs will not allow a spouse to be removed from a health insurance plan without proof of divorce, or alternate coverage.
If you are the dependant spouse you are likely entitled to spousal support in addition to child support, and may even be able to have a court order that he pay a portion of your attorney’s fees incurred in seeking the same.

Sorry, I have one more question. My husband is from India, but is now a US citizen. He has in the past, threatened to take my daughter to India and not bring her back. My heart says he wouldnt do this, but Im not going to be stupid and naive either. What can I do to prevent this from happening?? Can he get her a passport without my consent? Thanks!

No, both parents must apply for a passport.

I’m not a lawyer

I found this posted on a passport site:
•If you fear your child’s other parent may attempt to apply for a passport without your consent, you should contact your local passport office and have your child’s name added to the Children’s Passport Issuance Alert Program.

Sounds like it couldn’t hurt…