Hi, I have a signed Court order. The Order says:
- I pick a realtor
- X picks a realtor
- If different realtors, the realtors pick a realtor.
- The selected realtors were unable to agree on a realtor.
- My x and her lawyer selected this process.
- I wanted to solicit bids from realtors and go w/lowest priced one.
- Now they are proposing we go with a realtor we’ve both talked to.
- I propose we solicit bids and if this person is lowest one, we go with her.
- If we cannot agree on which realtor we choose or have to go to Court to decide this, can I be held responsible for any of my x’s attorney costs or Court costs, if they file an action to take this to Court? To be honest, I live in the house and am in no hurry to sell.
All advice appreciated.