Separation question

moved out of the wifes house Dec 6th. Subsequently Christmas and birthday gifts were sent for myself and my daughter to her house. Estranged wife still refuses to give these gifts to us to this day. I’m in the process of filing for the ED, but I have no idea when this will be done. Do I really have to sit back and wait for this ED to be completed to get stuff that is rightfully mine and my daughters? Items that were sent addressed to us in the USPS? Or is there anything I can do to force her hand.

You may include a motion for interim distribution of personal property, including the gifts.