No you do not have to sign the seperation papers. If the 2 of you can not come to an agreement then it will go to court and she will have to prove you to be a danger to the child.


Thank you for the prompt response and the advice.


My wife is filing for separation. She wants supervised visitation with my daughter for me. I do have a previous conviction for a felony charge she is willing to use against me. Do I have to sign the separation agreement? Can she take me to court and make me sign for supervised visitation? Does she have to meet the burden of proof that I am a danger to my child?