Speed things up?

Hi Stacey
I am sorry for you that this has happened I myself have the same problem she cheated on me but I have children and this is what is the worst just can not wait until all this is over.
I am no lawyer but you must wait the year unless you write down that you were sep. a year ago have the lawyer write it down like that
I hope this helps I know Ms. Fritts will tell you more then I can
I hope things work out for you and keep moving on it will only get better he is the one that is wrong on you

If you both want a divorce all you have to do is put in writing that you seperated June 2004 with no intent of reconcile(thats very important). If you get Lawyers involved it will be prolong because they will manipulate the both of you thinking theres something to gain(money) and you will acumalate and huge attorney expense.

No do not put any date other than the truth, as that would be perjury! It could always come back to haunt you. If you decide to remarry you ex spouse cauld bring this up and ruin you marriage. Proving that you were never divorced to begin with. The cheating spouse was wrong, and you both may be entitled to alimony. But trust me you have done nothing wrong so dont start now! DO NOT commit perjury I believe it is a felony. 1 year will be over before you know it, and there is no way around it.

Hi Stacey
Me again I have one question if you know that he has cheated and you know that he is living with her do you know that you can go for AOA & CC you never know[:)].
I am going though this if I can something from this rat piece of s@#$ sorry for the wording I will as much as I can for the children and me [:D] and I do hope so. You what is more funny she is not even with this S@#$ no more boy what a loser on both ends.
Bye for now

SEE WHAT I MEAN STACEY AND THESE PEOPLE AR NOT ATTORNEYS, IF ITS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE THEN DO WHAT YOU MUST, IF YOU WANT TO TRY TO GET MONEY THEN (YES) GO FOR IT BUT YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND BASED ON HOW LONG YOU WHERE MARRIED AND HOW MUCH HE MAKES IT MAY OR MAYNOT BE WORTH IT, EXAMPLE: IF HE MAKES OVER $50,000 YOU CAN MAKE OUT PRETTY GOOD AND IF YOU WAS MARRIED YOU CAN MAKE OUT PRETTY GOOD.

Dear graveyardfashions:

Greetings. First, what does this name mean? Grave yard fashions? What are those?

Now, no, you cannot divorce sooner than being separated for one year and one day. Thank you.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

10925 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

1829 East Franklin Street, Bldg 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

Dear FATHERDORIGHT:

If they commit perjury - lying on their divorce complaint - that is a felony. Not only that, but they will not legally be divorced. So, if they make decisions in the future, buy property, etc., they will not be divorced. They cannot even legally remarry. That is horrible advice…and I hate to say that since you normally have some pretty good things to say.

Janet L. Fritts

919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

dear stacy I apologize for the advise I gave you, never lie in court because its wrong, again I apologise!!!

Dear FATHERDORIGHT:

Greetings. I wish that you had come to work with me because I would not have made your life miserable…as it sounds like someone did. [:D]

Janet L. Fritts

919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax

If my money was right I would certainly try something new.

could grave yard fashions = tome stones?

jnewman

Hello,

My husband has cheated on me. We agreed to separate, and are going through our belongings amicably. We will have our separation agreement reviewed by a lawyer, to make sure nothing gets left out; we both realize that it would be useful to have another pair of eyes take a look at it.

We have no children. There’s no question of our divorce; he’s living with her now.

Is there any way we could speed up the process? Or do we really need to be separated for a year and a day before we can file for divorce?

Best wishes,
Stacey

“A room without a book is as a body without a soul.” - Cicero