Found out husband cheats today what can't I say

Hey LadyL
One you can not a divorce until one year one day of a seperation only then you can it if there is no problems. This stinks but you cannot tell hime to leave this is the law I don not like it but.
I am sorry that you are going though this I am going though it myself and I hate it but time this will be all over just like the song from Queen “I want to break free” if you have not heard it listen to it you will understand why.
Look into the laws if you have prove then take then to court for all they have I myself am doing the same thing and I hope I can take him for all he has.
I hope this helped you out a little only in time this will get better and it will.
Bye for now

Awl…I can certainly relate…My husband has cheated on me and not only denied the fact of being married, he denied our children also. I am just coming to grips with this all andmust admit that it is very hurtful. Take one day at a time…don’t let him take you on a roller coaster ride; the way my husband has done me. Bottom line, get out of this crap as soon as you can because it will not get better…He’s had an experience, so to speak, with the “single life” and the grass greener on the other side…Let him see for himself that it’s BROWN AS HELL!!

Stef

Dear LadyL:

Greetings. Talk to an attorney first, prior to saying anything. Thank you.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

301 McCullough Drive Suite 510
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

1829 East Franklin Street, Bldg 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

I found out my husband was cheating on me with 2 different women that did not know anything about him being married. We have a son together and the only property that we have is a car. He is with one of these women right now and he will be home tomorrow and I need to know what I can’t say to him that would mess up my furture divorce.