Spouse in Another Country


I’ve been abandoned by my spouse. My spouse left one year ago to work as a teacher in the UAE. He has basically abandoned me without discussing separation and divorce. I need to file for post-separation support. Will NC courts be able to have him served in another country?


Yes, you may serve someone, and prove service by using certified mail.