Summons out of country


It still has to be served by process server - find out that countries equivalent. i am dealing with the same issue with someone in the UK. I would check out the legal process in Egypt and find out how you would server her there first and check with a lawyer to see if it is sufficient for NC requirements.


I have been separated for a year and ready to file for divorce but my wife is leaving to live in a foreign county. How can I serve the Summons?? Does anyone have experience with this? The county is Egypt if that matters.