Temporary child support

I went to court one year ago and was ordered to pay “temporary child support” directly to my wife. No seperation agreement or divorce has ever been filed after two years of seperation! 1. How long is this “temporary” order good for? 2. I have also just received a 10% pay cut, what do I need to do to get this reduced?

The temporary order remains valid until it is modified, or a permanent order is entered. You will have to file a motion to modify in order to reduce the payment amount.