Temporary Custody Order

My STBX and I do not have a custody order in place because she will not agree to joint legal custody. Our court date will not be until Sept or Oct. My problem is she is keeping the kids from me every time she gets angry about something. Is there anything legally I can do about this? I’ve heard of a temporary custody order but don’t know if that is necessarily what I need or not. I just need something stating when my visitation days are so she can’t withhold the kids from me just because she is mad. Hopefully this makes sense. The police have told me there is nothing they can do without anything in writing. Thanks.

If you included a claim for temporary custody in your complaint you can schedule a temporary hearing, but unfortunately I do not think one could be scheduled before your upcoming court date.