Time and modification

The answer to your question was discussed on our radio show. You can find the webcast at:

radio.rosen.com/2008/07/10/nc-di … ly-9-2008/

P.S. Please feel free to bring up this or any other topic on our live call-in show every Wednesday at 11:00 a.m. EST. Visit radio.rosen.com/live for details

Helena M. Nevicosi
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.787.6361 main fax

Charlotte Office
301 McCullough Drive
Suite 510
Charlotte, NC 28262
Main Phone: (704)307.4600
Main Fax: (704) 9343.0044

Durham & Chapel Hill Office
1829 East Franklin Street
Building 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
(919) 321.0780


The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action. The information posted on this forum is available for public viewing and is not intended to create an attorney client relationship with any individual. These answers are provided for informational purposes only, a person should consult with their own individual legal counsel before taking any action that could affect their legal rights or obligations.

Three years have elapsed since child support and alimony order.

My income is not nor will ever be what the Court projected.

I did not receive 50% of the property.

Child support does not fall within the “chart” parameters due to ex’s income being substantially more than the cap of the chart. I receive 200.00 more than the basic “limit” and joint 50/50 custody.

I was granted minimal alimony for 10 years (about 6% of his income). Is it possible to have it extended and when should this be done?