Trying to find form to file for Change of Venue


Hi Erin,

I’m trying to find out which form I need in order to file the motion for Change of Venue from NC to FL. I’ve called the courthouse repeatedly, and they are, well, less than helpful.

I would like to file this motion without an attorney because both my stbx and I agree on changing venue (the only thing it appears we agree on!), and I don’t have the money to pay an attorney.

Can you please tell me where I can find this paper (preferably online) and what the form # is?



There is no form that I know of, it’s motion, which is a request for the court to take action based on certain facts.