Unlegalizied seperation

It doesn’t sound like you are doing anything wrong.

It would be a good time, however, to meet with a lawyer.

Lee S. Rosen
Board Certified Family Law Specialist
The Rosen Law Firm
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

My husband asked for seperation and we were living in his parents house, i moved out with my son but there is nothing legal invovled. I have supporting myself and my son. He tries to do his part. am i doing anything wrong here