Want vistiation rights (Noncustodial Parent)

You can try to have the the decision appealed as some states will allow you 60 days to appeal a decision if YOU do not live in the state that issued the order or mediation. Other than that, the first thing you need to do is to file a motion to modify custody, a motion to modify visitation, or both since it seems the ex is using parental alienation of affection. Start gathering proof that she is alienating you from the children to use in your hearing. Go to RADIO SHACK and buy what they call a “divorce kit” for your phone. Record your calls with the kids, but don’t let the ex know. You can use this as evidence in court in N.C. You should also contact Father’s 4 Justice( www.deltabravo.net (articles section)to determine what you’re going to need to do to prepare for this and you talk with other’s and get some advice from other father’s in the same boat as you.

quote:
[i]Originally posted by hawkman[/i] [br]You can try to have the the decision appealed as some states will allow you 60 days to appeal a decision if YOU do not live in the state that issued the order or mediation. Other than that, the first thing you need to do is to file a motion to modify custody, a motion to modify visitation, or both since it seems the ex is using parental alienation of affection. Start gathering proof that she is alienating you from the children to use in your hearing. Go to RADIO SHACK and buy what they call a "divorce kit" for your phone. Record your calls with the kids, but don't let the ex know. You can use this as evidence in court in N.C. You should also contact Father's 4 Justice( [www.deltabravo.net](http://www.deltabravo.net) (articles section)to determine what you're going to need to do to prepare for this and you talk with other's and get some advice from other father's in the same boat as you.

thanks for the info…am on my way to radio shack[:)]

[:)]

i forgot to ask…do you have to get a lawyer to file these forms in court?[?]

the month of october, my ex-wife was granted primary care custody over our two children…i was unable to attend any medation because i live in a different state. i’ve tried contact her and also spoke w/her attorney to come an agreement so that i can have some type of visitation rights…need advice on how to get visitation rights to see my children. when i call she montitors the phone call, so am unable even really talk to my son or daughter without her hanging up if i say something she doesnt likes…i went to north carolina see them last christmas, which she only let me see them for two hours in her families home watching me…before i moved out of state …i had them every other weekend which was a verbal aggreement between us after the divorce. now if i fly in to north carolina i dont even get to see my son or daughter…what can i do…
.sign a father missing his kids[V]