What are my options?

I moved out of my house and had a change of heart. Unfortuantely, I cannot move back because of Domistic Criminal Trespass. I want to move back, but I’ve been told this is not a good time. My spouse and I have been spending more time together at the house and other places. This week I have been staying at the house watching our children because my spouse is out of town. Can I restabish residency this week? Exactly what would establish residency?


Once you move out, your spouse has to agree to let you move back in.