What do I do now?

The best thing you can do is set up a consultation and come get advice based on your own specific situation. There are too many issues to consider when deciding to separate for me to adequately cover them on the forum. You could also come to one of the free seminars offered by our firm several times a month. I wish you the best of luck, it is not easy to be going through this.

Helena M. Nevicosi
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.787.6361 main fax

Charlotte Office
301 McCullough Drive
Suite 510
Charlotte, NC 28262
Main Phone: (704)307.4600
Main Fax: (704) 9343.0044

Durham & Chapel Hill Office
1829 East Franklin Street
Building 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
(919) 321.0780


The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action. The information posted on this forum is available for public viewing and is not intended to create an attorney client relationship with any individual. These answers are provided for informational purposes only, a person should consult with their own individual legal counsel before taking any action that could affect their legal rights or obligations.

Found emails of spouse trying to set up a meeting for sex, confronted him and asked him to just leave so we could keep this civil for our son, he denied ever doing anything and says that he will not leave, I have the emails and was wondering is this proof enough for anything??? How would I go about leaving with the child? or would that be considered abandonment? I don’t think the child should be uprooted from their home but if he will not leave what else am I to do??? PLEASE HELP!!!