What do i do?

You can draft your own separation agreement, but you should allow an attorney to look it over before you sign it. You can also file your own divorce complaint. See our website for the do-it-yourself divorce kits.

Good luck,

Shonnese D. Stanback
The Rosen Law Firm
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 200
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.256.1534 direct voice
919.256.1667 direct fax
919.787.6668 main voice
919.787.6361 main fax
email: sstanback@rosen.com

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

What does a woman do when she is seeking a divorce or seperation with out fund…The husband controls all the money and she has no access. Please Help on this topic…

             Needs Help..