What does CSE do?


STBX was ordered January 2010 to pay child support. He hasn’t paid anything. As of September 2010, CSE took over my case. STBX hasn’t paid anything. I can’t get in touch with anyone. What is the process? Will they give him another chance to pay or lock him up? DOes he have to pay the balance owed or smaller amounts?


CSE should file a contempt motion. The judge will decide the sanctions, and how arrearages will be paid.