What to do

I hired an attorney for custody and and a divorce. The results have been poor and now she refuses to represent me after I have paid. An ad was placed in the paper as notice for the divorce. What can I do to move forward with the divorce? Do I complete the absolute divorce paperwork and include a copy of the ad? Also, how will I find out about the custody hearing?

After the add has circulated in the paper for three successive weeks, service will be complete and you may contact the clerk of court to schedule a divorce hearing after filing an affidavit of service.
The court will send you notice of all court dates directly once your attorney has withdrawn from the case.