What to do


Dear Mondale:

Greetings. My suggestions are as follows:

  1. Contact and retain an attorney to assist you. Be prepared for the worse, but hope for the best.
  2. Send her an e-mail to whatever address you have for her and demand to know where your child is.
  3. Do try to call her and locate your minor child.
  4. Decide what you want to have happen now…reconciliation or separation. Thank you.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

10925 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax


The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.


my wife left home on friday and has not been home since. she left a letter instructing me not to call her for 3-4 days, she also took my kid with her. also she does not work, i pay the bills (all) including for her college education. what can i do
please help!!!

help please