Where do you file response

I just received a motion for interim equitable distribution where my x is trying to sell a car. This is just one thing from a huge equitable distribution lawsuit. He has put off the ED for 3 years now. I want to either have a hearing or block the sale of the car. I think I can write a response and follow other information on your forum, but in Wake County where and how to I file it and I am sure I need to send his Att. a copy. I have 10 days or it looks automatic.


A hearing on the matter should be set. You may request the same in your response, which must be filed in the clerk’s office in Wake Co. Anything you file must be served on the opposing attorney.