Which County Do I have to file/respond?


Before separation, spouse & I lived in one county. We both had been residence of a neighboring county for over 10 years. He hired an attorney in the new county. Do I have to hire attorney in new county also? Can I use representation in old county? Thats where all my contacts are


You may hire an attorney from any county you wish.