Wife commited adultery again

quote:
Originally posted by partsmanager99
My wife of 11 years commited adultery again for the 2 or 3 time. I have hard proof of this.. Where do I start and also she got scared that I was gonna leave with children, she went and filed a bogus GS.50B on me, I'm sure it was to gain instant custody of children and it worked, she went to a safe house, I'm a good christian man and husband and have never threaten nor even laid a hand on her ever, I love her very much and would like to resolve this. She has me over a barrell right now. is adultrey against NC law, I was the one playing MR. MOM . cooking, cleaning, washing clothes, dishes etc, even taking her a hot meal to work almost every night. Where did I go wrong? Thanks ......MR MOM

Dear Mr.Mom, NC has the strangest laws on divorce I have ever known of.I do know this…it is against the law in NC for someone else to have sex with your spouse. There is an old law still on the books here called Criminal Conversation…you can sue that man in court. I did it to the tramp that my husband was sleeping with. Of course I won 25,000 judgement that is not worth the paper it is written on. I got nothing. IT was to me just another slap in my face. You really cannot ever resolve this kind of thing. There will always be a snag in your relationship. Counseling ??? I realized in all the forgiving I just felt like I’d just eaten another plate of his #%$@. Because he never changed. I kept forgiving and he just beacame more and more of a pig. What is more I realize I was his enabeler because I never took action I just forgave and took it so my life never changed. My best advise if for you to quickly get your settlement stuff done, signed and get your divorce because here in good ole NC you will be divorced in one year…but you will need the Gods to ever get your settlement and it can be drug out for years here.My husband left me two years ago, I’ve gotten nothing so far. I’ve been forced out of my house, he has the money, the properties, the company, my kids and I live on 200.00 a week and live like rats. The antimosity grows like a disease and it is all a big money racket in court. I have spent over 30,000 and I still have nothing. I should have taken this advise 12 years ago when it all started but I stayed in it because of my kids and because I thought I could fix our life but it has been such wasted time and energy. Now the years are gone and I am so filled with hatred for him because of the things he has done to us. Don’t let all this happen to you. Before you have to ever know these emotions, go, get it over with. Maybe you’ll be better at adjusting than I have been, but the longer it drags the more insane it becomes . There are some things that no matter how hard you try you cannot fix because the only thing you cannot change is another person. I wish youwell.

Rain

i]Originally posted by raingurl

quote:
Originally posted by partsmanager99[/i]

My wife of 11 years commited adultery again for the 2 or 3 time. I have hard proof of this… Where do I start and also she got scared that I was gonna leave with children, she went and filed a bogus GS.50B on me, I’m sure it was to gain instant custody of children and it worked, she went to a safe house, I’m a good christian man and husband and have never threaten nor even laid a hand on her ever, I love her very much and would like to resolve this. She has me over a barrell right now. is adultrey against NC law, I was the one playing MR. MOM . cooking, cleaning, washing clothes, dishes etc, even taking her a hot meal to work almost every night. Where did I go wrong?
Thanks …MR MOM

[/quote]

Thank You for response, Is there a law against adultery and how do I file the papers, also the alienation of affection law…partsmanager99

Dear partsmanager99:

Greetings. Yes, adultery is against the law. My question to you is whether or not you are going to dispute the domestic violence action? You need to. File a counter motion against her.

Only the district attorney can charge someone with adultery. As far as criminal conversation and alienation of affection - those claims are very expensive to pursue and you have other issues to deal with. Thank you.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

10925 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

Thank you for the information, how do I file a counter motion and how do you get the district attorney to file the adultery…thanks

I don’t know what your attorney will do but…mine took care of my Criminal Conversation case for 30% of the awarded amount to be paid when I collect…so I paid nothing…of course i have collected nothing either but…it puts at least a judgement on the other woman and she cannot buy a house or get any credit until the judgement is removed so I kind of put a damper on her future, also it accrues intrest every year so it is up to almost 50,000 dollars. Nice saving account that could very well have to be paid someday.!!! I also got alot of satisfaction of getting to see her humilated on the stand describing her affair with my husband in an open court room while the judge sneered at her like she was Madussa. Yea…that felt good. So perhaps you can get a deal like mine hey…70% is better than nothing and some satifaction to boot. YOu can probably file it yourself but I would get an attorney just because they will know how to plea your case the best way and we tend to get emotional and that is not a good thing. Let them do it. Good luck…
Rain

quote:
Originally posted by partsmanager99
Thank you for the information, how do I file a counter motion and how do you get the district attorney to file the adultery....thanks

Dear partsmanager99:

Greetings. I cannot provide you information on how to file motions, what to draft in them, etc. For that you will need an attorney.

Now, as far as working with the district attorney, I would suggest that you call their office and see what they can/cannot do for you. Best of luck.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

10925 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

My wife of 11 years commited adultery again for the 2 or 3 time. I have hard proof of this… Where do I start and also she got scared that I was gonna leave with children, she went and filed a bogus GS.50B on me, I’m sure it was to gain instant custody of children and it worked, she went to a safe house, I’m a good christian man and husband and have never threaten nor even laid a hand on her ever, I love her very much and would like to resolve this. She has me over a barrell right now. is adultrey against NC law, I was the one playing MR. MOM . cooking, cleaning, washing clothes, dishes etc, even taking her a hot meal to work almost every night. Where did I go wrong?
Thanks …MR MOM