Wife wants to sell kids 60K

I believe that the tapes ARE admissable in court but I am awaiting a response from that. I would not play the tape for the kids. The best lesson I ever learned is although it may be fact, although you can prove he/she is a jerk, they love them and everything you say bad just increases their loyalty and love.

Thank you soccermom for your reply and I do agree with what you are say but this is not love or loyalty from there mom and her children it is about money nothing less and nothing more. She is a woman who is not good but evil and I do not like to say this but if the shoe fits wear it and she fits it all the way trust me I can not even talk to her with out her yelling and more. She has lost so much and will lose even more when all this is over for what she has done not just to me be our children and love ones.
Now what only time will tell and time is about to run out for her she is getting what all she is getting. A cheat is a cheat and loser is a loser they are both the same and this is what she is both nothing less of that.
Thank you

This sounds firmilar I just finished my case went from 30,0000 to 64,0000 where It worked out in the long run the attroney just let that type of behavior go on and it was a plan to frustrate me into signing whatever they wanted with confusion and you know what it worked. I can’t tell you what to do other than if the judge has ruled for your wife in all the matters before the court no matter what she does now or has done , she has already won whatever she wants. The attorneys are just waiting for you to see that. When the attorneys feel you have had enough they drop the final deal. If I had it to do all over again. I would sit back take a deep breath and let your attorneys do the deal, put all your questions to the attorney in writing again in writing and request answers in writing, send to them certified mail then pray. Whatever she does from here on out is her problem. As for the children I just re-enfoce both parents love them and do what I can that I feel is right and best for them and myself emotionally. it’s a hard fact but, for the most part money is all that matters in Divorce in NC and the only one who benifits is the attroneys. everyone else looses. Just my opinion.

Disbelief in the system

Hi Disbeleif
Thanks for the reply one thing I did not say nothing is going her way this is something that she just up with maybe her atty. said something but I do not think so why I say this she is losing evrything the biz is going under here and the other one is just about there and all the bills she has WOW but hey thats life. But her thinking is this all my doing on to her but it is not so the that 60K in her pocket she get 1 or 2 things

1. she gets her bills taken care of or
  2. she leaves town/country she has all ready said that she would do this and take the children with her
    Now # 1 or # 2 going to happen no. never happen she try this before. I do believe what you are saying about dealing I have this myself 50/50 right now and it will not change and to boot there may not even be any CS and she makes more then I do is that a hot one. If was there other way I would be paying out my nose plus I would only have them weekends only you can trust me on that long story. I do not like what is going on we are now 11+ with attys involved nov 04 we sep now I must wait for my divorce my doing my bust waiting for the court to make a ruling but we are no better then before we had attys our sep aggr. had it covered until she listened to someone and here we are lots of money wasted and time as well. Thats what makes the world go around I think??
    Thanks again

Dear ARTHURP:

Greetings. Why do you think that you cannot use the tape in court?

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

301 McCullough Drive Suite 510
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

1829 East Franklin Street, Bldg 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

Hi Miss Fritts
Thank you so much for this site helps so many people in there lives.
She does not know about me taping her. Is the tape admissable in court? But what can happen if I do use it in court? Is the judge going to look at it like thats all she wants is money and not the children. Before she said to me that she would take 25K twice and everytime I told her go ahead and get your attorney to write it up the last time she did and the attorney talked her out of it.
This woman is going crazy she has lost so much in her doing.
Thank you

Dear ARTHURP:

Greetings. There are some rules under the Federal Wiretaping Laws that affect who you can tape and when. If your spouse lives here in NC, was on the phone with only you, and you taped her, yes you can use it in court.

The judge will not look happily on her trying to “sell” you the children. Clearly if she can’t sell them to you, who else will she try to sell them to? Michael Jackson? Okay, bad joke, but same principal. Just get in front of the judge on child custody and you should do fine. Thank you.

Janet L. Fritts

919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

Hi Miss Fritts
Thank you so much for this I will use it I think I will tape her somemore to see how much I can get her for this. Well maybe this will help me out on getting the children in the right home and not an 2 bedroom appartment for 2 children and 1 adult to live in.
Again thank you so much

ARTHURP, It seems to me and I may be wrong here but, if your waiting on the courts to decied then, nothing else really matters, Take for instance, I waited for approx 6 months for an order from the courts in Post Seperation Support geuss what ? I filed for child support and wham bam thank you maam The order mystously miraculisy appeared signed by the judge the day after I filed for CS she recieved support and so did I the same amount WOW how could a judge predict that one never even knowing her income ! Collect your eveidence store it away neat and organized, when the lawyers cannot settle pull it all out and pile it on thier desk and demand they follow the law and represent the facts. Maybe they will, maybe they wont.
Remember the only thing that matters is money. LAST BUT LEAST NEVER SAY NEVER anything can happen in this adventure two people who lay next to eachother for years and then sleep alone it drives everyone crazy!!

Disbelief in the system

Dear Disbelief:

That sounds horrible. In Wake County, some of our clients wait months for orders. We are currently waiting over 6 months for an order right now in a case. I am glad to hear that your situation was resolved finally though! Good luck.

Janet L. Fritts

919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax

The STBX and me just talked today and now she wants to give me children for 60K this is the thrid time now that she has done this to me before it was 25K the price keeps going up. I have it only tape now I know it can not be used in court but my lawyer wanted me to record this type of things. What to do has anyone been though this if so please tell me what you did.
This stinks I asked before can you please give me the children and she said no about an 2 hours she called me and said you can have them for 60K. Is this right? To sell your children out like this. Should I have my children listen to the tape? I know this would not be right but just looking for help. She knows that I can provide the best for them but all she wants is money and I hate that. I know everything is going worse for her and she is taking it out on me for that.
Should I let the court deal with this hard thing to do when I know that judge is looking out for her but in all the paper work I have her now what to do and he is not looking out the for the best of the children my daughter does not want to stay with her?
Thank you for reading I hope to get this out of the way and to move on.