My ex wife works a part-time job and makes $10,000 a year. She relies on my child support to pay her bills and has stated that she is not going to get a full-time job as long as I am supporting her. Is there anything I can do legally to force her get a full-time job? I have heard of other cases where I judge orders that a party seek full-time employment and earn a certain amount of money. My ex has a college degree and is fully capable of working a full-time job to support our child just like I do. Thank you.

There is no way to force her to get a job. The judge can impute income to her in an amount that she is capable of earning to reduce your support obligation, but will not necessarily force her to return to the work force.