Wrong date on Divorce papers

Husband and I have been seperated since 2010. Have a legal seperation agreement that was signed March, 2011. I now get served with divorce papers stating that we have been seperated on the correct date but the wrong year. 2009 instead of 2010. I want this changed on the divorce papers. Is it a big deal or am I making a mountain out of a molehill?

It should be corrected.

If his attorney corrects it, will I need to be “served” again? How do I know it is corrected if I’m not served??? Sorry this is just my first time going through this mess.

File an answer with the corrected information, or call the attorney and he may file an amended complaint.