Abandonment

Does an ex spouse leaving kids at home alone while she leaves to be with another guy constitute as abandonment?

Also she is trying to claim I had abandon them after I had moved out with me getting phone calls from her ,emails which I have printed off , her knowing exactly where I was .How would that even stand up in court I guess some things she has said don’t make much sence and I would think her lawyer would have let her know that wouldn’t work when she did the papers.

Also like I asked before and didn’t get to read due to it being deleted if she has made up stuff and pretending to be me just to make me look bad and then later admitted to it what can be done about that.

After I had m0ved out she had got rid of a lot of the property we had aquired during our marriage what can be done about that when we go to settle property and how is that usually resolved?

And what can be done if she lies in court and then it is proven she had lied even if being later on down the road or in court.

Does an ex spouse leaving kids at home alone while she leaves to be with another guy constitute as abandonment?
Why are you lying about this? I never left the kids at house to be with another guy. Now, I did pay a sitter a couple of times to babysit while I went out with my best friend for a few hours. I do not call that abandonment. That is like you pawning our son off with your family and friends to do whatever floats your boat. I think I deserved to go out and play pool with alot of friends. I think the DSS worker told me to do that. Yes the same DSS worker that was around the house because you beat my kids.

Also she is trying to claim I had abandon them after I had moved out with me getting phone calls from her ,emails which I have printed off , her knowing exactly where I was .How would that even stand up in court I guess some things she has said don’t make much sence and I would think her lawyer would have let her know that wouldn’t work when she did the papers.

You removed every dime out of the joint checking account and never said one word to me about it. Knowing you had used my Visa/ATM card to buy so much stuff. You left me with NO money for diapers or food for any of the kids. I was a stay at home mom that had nothing because you took it all. My child support paid for your screw up which left me still with no money for food or diapers at that time.

Also like I asked before and didn’t get to read due to it being deleted if she has made up stuff and pretending to be me just to make me look bad and then later admitted to it what can be done about that.

Why are you lying about this? I never once did anything like this. Do not use me as your scape-goat on what you did through our whole marriage with all those girls. Not cool!

After I had m0ved out she had got rid of a lot of the property we had aquired during our marriage what can be done about that when we go to settle property and how is that usually resolved?

I never once got rid of anything that we bought together, (which was really nothing, you took it all). I told you where the horse was taken because you refused to pay for feed and I had to feed my children . The children were more important than a horse. It’s your fault that you didn’t pay for your feed and board at his house.

And what can be done if she lies in court and then it is proven she had lied even if being later on down the road or in court.

I think you should be asking yourself this question. You are harassing me, destroying my life, will not stay out of my marriage or stay away from my husband family, you are lying and making things emotionally stressful. I divorced you because you wouldn’t stop cheating on our marriage. Now stay out of my life! Do not worry about my personal life for it has nothing to do with you. Your concern should only be about visiting your son. If you would only speak the truth about things, it would all turn out better for you.

What does any of this have to do with a custody hearing? We are divorced! Why do you have to continue on making my life an emotional wreck? Why are you going to family members, friends, and chat sites that I enjoy talking to friends on, etc talking mean, dirty, and saying lies about me, WHY? Enough is enough CMcCarthy!

*Honesty gets you somewhere in life. Being dishonest gets you nowhere*

I have already stated that I can no longer comment on this case.