Absolute divorce

I have paid my wife off more than half of our house value (house value is 650K, I paid her 400K) on August 2009, but she is refuse to leave after she took money and refuse to pay anything even utilities and she even occupied the master bedroom. my questions are (1) how can I get her leave the house? (2) can I file absulute divorce?(3) if she refuse to leave, so I will never get divorce?

Did you have a separation agreement before you paid her the money? The agreement should’ve required her to leave the house in return for receipt of the money. You have to be physically separated for 1yr and 1 day to file for divorce.