How to give my wife the house

I have been separated from my wife for 1.5 years now. In that time, I have been living in another city and at the same time, paying all of her bills. I still have a common checking account with her. All of the money earned is made by me, and has been since 2001. I’m ready to get my absolute divorce. I want to give her the house she is living in. I have a mortgage on the home and I’m willing to continue paying for it. I don’t know how to do this legally because both of our names are on the mortgage because we were married in when I bought the home. We have no children together and have been married since 1995

You can execute a special warranty deed, relinquishing any interest you have in the home. This will make her the sole owner of the home. In order to have the mortgage reflect her being the sole owner, you will need to refinance, or if your bank offers it, have your wife execute an assumption of the mortgage. Since you mentioned you wanted to continue to pay the mortgage, i assume you plan to transfer funds each month to her and have her pay the mortgage directly.