Absolute Divorce

I have filed the initial paperwork for my absolute divorce. The sheriff has the paper work and has attempted to serve my STBX once. My STBX is hardly ever home and it is unlikely that the sheriff will be able to get ahold of her. Should I also present a copy to her lawyer that is handling our separation, ed, etc? Also how long after can I try the method of posting it in ther newspaper? Is there anything else I can do to ensure my absolute divorce is not dragged out?

The sheriff will make several attempts, and can even call her and tell her to come pick up the paperwork if you provide a phone number. You may also try sending it to her attorney and see if he/she will accept service.