Adding my notorized Separation Agreement to the judgement

How do I make sure the signed and notorized separation agreement is added as part of my final divorce judgement?[b][/b]

You will have to include a reference to the Agreement in your divorce complaint and include a prayer for relief that the Agreement be incorporated into the judgement.

It is not necessarily beneficial to incorporate the Agreement into the divorce decree. I would strongly advise you to meet with a lawyer to see if the specifics of your case make it beneficial to you to incorporate the Agreement before you proceed.