Addmission of Audultry

Dear Shaker:

Greetings. If the attorney you retained is telling you that your spouse’s affair is of little to no consequence because you will already receive a substantial (possibly lifetime) award of alimony, then your attorney is correct. Best of luck.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney at Law
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
NCDivorce.com
919-787-6668

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

My husband has admitted to me regarding his affair which he has been having since 10-03, he has given me some deatils but naturally not her name. I do have an attorney and he is telling me there is nothing that can be done as he can lie in court. We are seperarted, not yet made legal but is this true that I have no ground to stand on. I’m questioning this which I have questioned prior but that was regarding a PI and there is no way I can afford that, and my attorney also has adivsed me that would not help either at this point. I guess I keep on questioning the same stuff because I’m not to sure about my comfort with the attorney in which I’m working with. Maybe I’m just old fashioned but I feel he had no right to do what he has done and he should not be allowed to get away with it. Any advise would be greatly apprecaited. Also note: married 30 yrs, I’m the dependant spouse/homemaker for the last 8 yrs.