If you have pictures and other evidence about adultrey, and your wife is just about to move out. What is the next step for filing for charges for adultrey? I can’t file for separation of bed and board, since she moved out. What do I file to keep her from getting alimony?

There are no charges for you to file for adultery.
The pictures can be used to bar her from alimony at the alimony trial.