Advice needed


Husband moved out in Feb. Left me with our 2 sons, I am illeagal in the country, husband brought me here 6yrs ago. I am unable to get a job, he pays the rent for us, does not pay child support or alimony, told me yesterday he is moving for NC to another state and leaving us here. I can’t afford a lawyer, and i really need to know wht to do. At the end of my rope, i just need something to hold on to. Thanks