Advice Please

The ex can not do this to you this your child aswell. I hope you have it in your separation aggrement or in your divorce decree if you do and the ex is doing this you can take the ex back to court and the ex will have no choice to allow you to have time with your child.
As far forms sorry cant help you there but if you are divorced all this should have been done before this.
Good luck to you

There is no form that will assert a claim for child custody. You might be able to find a free clinic that will help you. If your county has a family court office I would suggest you call the family court office, if not you may be able to find out about a legal clinic from the clerk. this is not someone who will represent you for free, but may give you advise on how to file a clinic.

Helena M. Nevicosi
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.787.6361 main fax

Charlotte Office
301 McCullough Drive
Suite 510
Charlotte, NC 28262
Main Phone: (704)307.4600
Main Fax: (704) 9343.0044

Durham & Chapel Hill Office
1829 East Franklin Street
Building 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
(919) 321.0780


The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action. The information posted on this forum is available for public viewing and is not intended to create an attorney client relationship with any individual. These answers are provided for informational purposes only, a person should consult with their own individual legal counsel before taking any action that could affect their legal rights or obligations.

I need help finding a form or how to take my ex’s to court so i can get more visitation rights for my daughter. My ex’s won’t agreed to any deal. I don’t want to get a lawyer, because it cause to much money. Is there anybody that could help me step by step on how to. I would appreciated it. thanks…