After 8 years

I’ve been married for 8 years my wife and I decided to moved to Charlotte NC 6year ago perchance a house, the first 2 years was rocky, so we went to a marriage council and it work for while, 2 more year roll by, the same thing rocky marriage went to a christen marriage council, they told me to stop talking to as if she was a little girl so in did, they told her to take the brick walls down a let me in, she didn’t do it. So a another 3 years go by but during the last year of the 3 years I was unemployed ,getting paid by unemployment for 1year 2months meanwhile her son my stepson 23 of age is unemployed still, moved in the house WITH LUGGAGE a 28 to 30 year old female, I discuss this with him the living arrangement that curtain thing wouldn’t that place in my house, told this to my wife and she bushed it off as if I said nothing to her, so I persuade to pray to release of this marriage ,for about 9month.My prayers were answer by finding me work in Washington DC area where I grew up. So now that I’m working and I told her in Dec. the plan that I will continue to paid half the mortgage for 6 month than we can sell the house and get a smaller one to fit your budget being that I’m work and partly living in DC we should be able to save some monies for trips and other things.
But that didn’t go as plain all of sudden she believe that I left her high and dry ,when Called her, she was very nasty on the phone ,she closed the join account ,she canceled the life insurance and car insurance, now she thinks the house belongs to her knowing my name is on the deed . It has only been 2 month JAN. 26 2012 thru MAR.31 2012

Help I need representation now , and I thank you for all the all the e-mails they are very helpful and encouraging for the next steps

[quote=“pacman9514”]I’ve been married for 8 years my wife and I decided to moved to Charlotte NC 6year ago perchance a house, the first 2 years was rocky, so we went to a marriage council and it work for while, 2 more year roll by, the same thing rocky marriage went to a christen marriage council, they told me to stop talking to as if she was a little girl so in did, they told her to take the brick walls down a let me in, she didn’t do it. So a another 3 years go by but during the last year of the 3 years I was unemployed ,getting paid by unemployment for 1year 2months meanwhile her son my stepson 23 of age is unemployed still, moved in the house WITH LUGGAGE a 28 to 30 year old female, I discuss this with him the living arrangement that curtain thing wouldn’t that place in my house, told this to my wife and she bushed it off as if I said nothing to her, so I persuade to pray to release of this marriage ,for about 9month.My prayers were answer by finding me work in Washington DC area where I grew up. So now that I’m working and I told her in Dec. the plan that I will continue to paid half the mortgage for 6 month than we can sell the house and get a smaller one to fit your budget being that I’m work and partly living in DC we should be able to save some monies for trips and other things.
But that didn’t go as plain all of sudden she believe that I left her high and dry ,when Called her, she was very nasty on the phone ,she closed the join account ,she canceled the life insurance and car insurance, now she thinks the house belongs to her knowing my name is on the deed . It has only been 2 month JAN. 26 2012 thru MAR.31 2012

Help I need representation now , and I thank you for all the all the e-mails they are very helpful and encouraging for the next steps[/quote]

I’m not sure your question, but if you’d like to hire us to represent you please call our office at the number listed below for a consultation.