Alienation Of Affection

Hi, Just read the article about Alienation Of Affection, I’m wondering if you can file against someone who lives abroad? My husband is in the military and we were living in Germany, where he had an affair with a woman upon returning to the states he continued to have a relationship with her and brought her over to the US several times. We have signed a separation agreement already, he is leaving the military and is now going back to Germany to be with her. Can I sue the other woman? She lives in Germany and is a German citizen.


NC does not have jurisdiction over your soon to be ex’s paramour.